Hi everyone! Before I get to the Pretty Palette challenge, I’d like to announce that we are looking to add designers to our Pretty Patterns and Pretty Palette teams! Here is what is required to be considered:
1. Must have a blog to post and promote our products.
2. Must be able to work with digital products. (You will not be required to use the MTME templates.)
3. Must be willing to comment on challenge entries.
4. Must be prompt with deadlines.
If you feel you can meet these requirements, here’s what you have to do to apply:
1. Complete two cards using the Pretty Patterns sketches #66 & 67.
2. Use any of the Pretty Palette color challenges on your card (please indicate which color challenges you used).
3. Post your cards on your blog, mention this DT call, and link back to this post.
4. Leave a comment in the comments section of this post with a link to your post. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THOSE CARDS IN THIS PRETTY PALETTE CHALLENGE! USE THE COMMENT SECTION!
5. You have until Friday, August 10th to get your entries in.
We can’t wait to see your entries!
Now on to the next part of this post…the Pretty Palette challenge! We had some great entries again in last week’s challenge! I loved those colors and it looks like you did too! This week’s winner is…
…Tracy! I loved how she pulled this beauty together! What a fun card! Congrats Tracy!
And now some inspiration from the design team.
Pretty Palette Details:
You can use the palette on ANY type of project!
While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.
Every other week we will pick a winner from the palette participants, and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Palette Challenge is announced.
This month’s contest began Thursday, June 14th. Contest ends Wednesday, August 8th. Winner announced Thursday, August 9th.
PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along in Palette Challenges #64, 65, 66, and 67, will be entered to win a Pretty Package of THEIR Choice!
So what can you do with these colors? We can’t wait to see! Link up your card below.